Friday, January 1, 2010

Skittle Tits

I have decided to start a blog for 2010. I bet many other people have opened up an account today with that exact statement . I doubt many of the other blogs also have a made up term to follow the boring and uneventful opening line.

Skittle Tits; small and unassuming chesticles that dance about the shirt with passion to be free and fruitful. Rarely stroked or teased but when provoked may make a man weak in the knees and the pants.

definition 2: a term to describe a certain level of idiocy.

uses in a sentence:

Franklin reached up Susie's shirt and to his surprise he found a half handful of skittle tits.

Susie was all skittle tits last night, I couldn't figure out anything she was saying.

I also will post random things like my idea for the day, these are things that i dream up but I am not able to do or act upon.

I think sushi restaurants should provide a dunkable container for to go orders. I am always a bit perplexed when I bring the sushi home. I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the single package of soya sauce and a styrofoam container.

heres the two solutions I propose:

Include a small cup like device that has a lid. This machine would be full of soya sauce and ready to dunk as soon as you are ready to devour the japanese miracle. I assume dixie makes said device for said activity and would be cheaper for sushi restaurants in the long run because they could buy all their soya sauce in bulk.

Idea number two would be to use a styrofoam or cardboard box that has a preplanned parking spot for the soya sauce. This would be a small area that would dam in the sauce and keep it from sliding around the box. No one wants a messy box..... No one wants un-soyaed sushi.

Also on a semi-daily basis I will write something else about darrell, skidder ralph, small mouth guy, powerline and frank franklin and the fundangeled foxes. These are all fictional characters that are close to my loins and soul. Their adventures of the mind , spirit and pants will be documented through this medium. All characters will be somehow linked through tragedy and tomfoolery. Tomorrow I will write about darrell and his trials and tribulations with the hairless skinks.

Happy New Decade ya bunch of weasels go out and grab a random mouthful of skittle tits and enjoy the new year!

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the styro sushi container! I get very frustrated when there is no space in which to mix my wassabi and soy and then to be able to dunk the sushi! I would really hope that the container "dixie" cup would be large enough to actually dunk the sushi!
    Thanks! Happy Sushi'ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi there.

    I was just making a big old mess of perogies in my livingroom when i was touched by the amount of sincerity,potency,carbon emissions,and fun of the most recent adventure of Frank Franklin.

    It is encouraging that a member of this big jar of applesauce we call Earth has the foresight and medical credentials to prescribe to humanity this much needed dose of real life.

    ReplyDelete